Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara exclusive Authorized Resale Broker
Generously proportioned, your vacation home surrounds you with premium-quality finishes and furnishings in the finest Four Seasons tradition. Reflecting the region’s history, the design reflects Spanish Colonial influences offering easy California elegance in a soothing color scheme.
- One-bedroom villas encompass approximately 1,330 square feet (124 square meters) accommodating two to four people.
- Two-bedroom villas encompass approximately 1,670 square feet (155 square meters) accommodating four to eight people.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES
- Spacious, high-ceilinged living room
- Switch-controlled gas fireplace
- Entertainment centre with television, DVD player and stereo
- Built-in writing desk and two-line telephone with data/fax port and high-speed Internet access
- Expansive sliding glass doors opening to a private balcony or landscaped terrace with comfortable teak lounge furniture, including a table for casual dining or games
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- Elegant open-concept kitchen
- State-of-the-art appliances, including double-door refrigerator, oven with stovetop and dishwasher
- Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, blender, pots and pans
- Fully stocked kitchen with tableware, crockery, glassware, flatware, kitchen accessories and linens
- Available services include grocery stocking, In-Villa Dining and custom catering by a Four Seasons chef
- Wine rack
- Breakfast bar with two leather-upholstered stools Polished wood dining set and console table
- Dimmer-controlled chandelier
- Powder room with glass-enclosed marble shower
- Laundry room with stacked washer/dryer and ironing facilities Guest powder room with shower
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom and private balcony or terrace
- Second master bedroom, which is like a self-contained suite with a separate entrance, a kitchenette, high-speed Internet access, an en suite bathroom and a private balcony or terrace
- Signature Four Seasons beds and linens
- Spacious walk-in closet with personal safe
EN SUITE MASTER BATHROOMS
- Signature Four Seasons bathrooms with lavish marble finishes Double-sink marble vanity
- Deep-soaking tub
- Separate glass-enclosed marble shower
- Second bedroom en suite with deep-soaking tub including marble shower Separate WC
Residence Club and Aviara Amenities
Look forward to a lifetime of unforgettable Four Seasons vacations – in the comfort and convenience of your own home. Dedicated Four Seasons staff are always on hand to provide assistance, while acclaimed amenities await your enjoyment.
Your days and nights can be as active or as leisurely as you wish, with full access to the vacation amenities of restaurants, spa, golf course and swimming pools – just steps from your Residence Club villa.
Filled with natural light and modern beach-town charm, the Seasons Restaurant is the culinary epicenter of the Residence Club, specializing in farm-to-table cuisine with an emphasis on local, seasonal ingredients. Within the restaurant, special services can be found.
- Seasons Barista Bar serves everything from artfully prepared lattes to grab-and-go sandwiches to hand-selected bottles of California and New World wines.
- Eat like a family at the Chef’s Table with an exclusive setting inside Seasons Restaurant’s working kitchen.
- Pull up a seat at Seasons Kitchen Counter for a close-up look at culinary magic. In the casual yet dynamic setting of Seasons
- Restaurant, guests will savor a feast for the eyes as well as palate.
Inspired by the ocean with natural, light-hued wood that echoes the charm of the nearby beach, Driftwood Spa features three uniquely designed treatment rooms, a visually stunning nail salon, and a state-of-the-art fitness room with a yoga and Pilates studio.
Bring a natural glow to your skin with signature body scrubs and wraps that incorporate natural and organic products, relax and recover with a wide variety of healing massages, indulge in an array of services to treat your hands and feet… experience all of this and more at the Driftwood Spa.
Perfect your game with daily play at one of the finest golf facilities in southern California – just moments from your villa.
Designed by Arnold Palmer, the 18-hole, 7,007-yard, par-72 course is sculpted around the natural coastal topography – with water hazards positioned as visual extensions of the Batiquitos Lagoon.
The club includes a lavish two-story Spanish Colonial clubhouse with the Argyle Steakhouse and a complete golf shop.
Lying by a sun-splashed swimming pool is an essential part of the California lifestyle! As you relax on a comfortable chaise lounge, attentive Four Seasons staff will offer you complimentary bottled water, Evian spritzes, chilled towels and delicious icy treats.
Both Residence Club clubhouses include a large, free-form pool, with a nearby heated whirlpool and a separate children’s pool.
At the Meadows Clubhouse, cabanas provide privacy and protection from the sun and the Poolside Grill serves light lunches.
As a Residence Club owner, you enjoy exclusive use of the fitness centers at the two neighborhood clubhouses. These bright, pool-view facilities include free weights and state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, such as treadmills, stair climbers and recumbent bicycles.
All exercise machines are equipped with private televisions with individual headsets. Certified trainers are available by appointment, and complete men’s and women’s locker rooms include showers and steam rooms.
Residence Club Services
As a Residence Club owner, you benefit from a variety of exclusive Owner Services – promising to create a lifetime of carefree and fully customized Four Seasons vacations.
- Four Seasons Owner Services is available by phone from Monday to Friday to assist in reserving time for your Residence Club vacations.
- A Pre-Arrival Specialist will contact you a month before you arrive to help you get the most out of your stay, by making restaurant reservations, booking golf tee times and spa appointments, and arranging day trips.
- Four Seasons Concierge will help you plan activities while in residence.
- The front desk of the Residence Club Clubhouse is open around the clock so you can check in to your villa at any time.
- Daily Club Refresh housekeeping provides cleaning of the villa, including making beds and replacing towels.
- Access to exclusive Residence Club Clubhouse amenities extends your home with swimming pools, a poolside grill restaurant, a fitness centre and outdoor barbecue areas.
- Year-round Four Seasons maintenance gives confidence
and peace of mind.
- Grocery stocking services can fill your villa’s refrigerator and pantry with your favourite foods – in advance of your arrival or at any time during your stay.
- In-Villa Dining is available for your friends and family.
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available – in addition to the laundry facilities included within your villa.
- Personal storage services allow you to leave behind small personal possessions, such as golf clubs, photos and clothing.
- Full housekeeping services includes the changing of all bedding and linens.
- Business support services provide complete professional assistance.
Four Seasons makes sure every member of your family has a great time at the Residence Club. Whether you have a newborn, a toddler or a teenager, Four Seasons staff will help your child feel right at home.
- Complimentary children’s play room full of games, books, computers and movies that appeals to kids of all ages. Seasonal scheduled activities are available and information on these can be provided by the Concierge.
- Your Clubhouse includes card tables and a selection of board games that are popular with teens.
- A separate children’s pool, adjoining each Clubhouse, is conveniently close to home.
- Babysitting services can be arranged by the Concierge.
- Children’s amenities, such as cribs and strollers, are available.
- Four Seasons Concierge is always on hand to offer suggestions for family activities and day trips.